What to Expect
1. While at the office, you will receive eye drops to dilate your pupil. This is so a thorough examination can be performed. These drops will blur your vision for about 4 to 6 hours. You must make arrangements for transportation to the office.
2. If you are on ANY medication(s) or take any eye drops, please bring them with you.
3. Please bring all glasses that you wear, even if they are only for reading.
4. If you wear contact lenses, wear them to the office, but be prepared to take them out.
5. Please be advised that Dr. García has a very busy practice, and there is a possibility
that you will be in the office for approximately 2 to 3 hours. Occasionally, he is call to the
operative room for emergency surgery during office hours. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
6. Please bring sunglasses. You might need them after your appointment.
7. It will be helpful if you could fill the medical history form before you come for your
appointment. You can mail, email or bring it with you, click here.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, kindly let us know as soon as possible.